Real Madrid has tabled an improved €170 million offer to sign Kylian Mbappe from Paris Saint- Germain. Following Real Madrid’s increased bid of €170 million for forwarding Kylian Mbappe, according to the club’s president Nasser Al-Khelaifi, assured the forward would only be sold “on our terms” in an explosive interview with RMC Sport.
The 22-year-old has so far refused to sign a contract extension with PSG and has stated that it is his desire to play for Real Madrid, who have been linked with a transfer for him all summer.
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi told BeInSports during the UEFA Champions League draw on Thursday that nothing has changed about the club’s attitude toward Real Madrid’s interest in Mbappe after the first bid was rejected
He stated, ” “We’ve always been quite straightforward…
The circumstance, the club’s position. We’re not going to do it again and again. Our position has not changed, as you are aware.”
PSG sports director Leonardo confirmed this week that Mbappe wanted to leave the club, but he chastised Real Madrid for approaching the forward in an “illegal” manner.
“It appears to be a ploy to attempt to obtain a No from us, to show that they have tried everything, and to wait a year to acquire him for free,” Leonardo told RMC Sport.
It seems this will drag to the last minute on the transfer day deadline.