UCL Group Stage Full Draw: Liverpool Face Rangers, City Face Dortmund
Uefa Champions League(UCL) group stage, Liverpool and Rangers will meet, while Manchester City’s Erling Haaland will face his old club Borussia Dortmund.
Celtic are in the same group as UCL holders Real Madrid, while Chelsea face AC Milan.
Tottenham Hotspur is in the same group as Eintracht Frankfurt, who are making their group stage debut.
Bayern Munich, Barcelona, and Inter Milan were all assigned to the same group.
Group stage complete draw
- Group A: Ajax, Liverpool, Napoli, Rangers
- Group B: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Bruges
- Group C: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Viktoria Plzen
- Group D: Eintracht Frankfurt, Tottenham, Sporting Lisbon, Marseille
- Group E: AC Milan, Chelsea, RB Salzburg, Dinamo Zagreb
- Group F: Real Madrid, RB Leipzig, Shakhtar Donetsk, Celtic
- Group G: Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund, FC Copenhagen
- Group H: Paris St-Germain, Juventus, Benfica, Maccabi Haifa
Matches will take place between 6 September and 2 November.
This season’s Uefa Champions League final will take place at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on 10 June 2023.